Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Two things have been happening this week in our house... We've been revving up for Valentine's Day and watching the snow fall...and the snow fall...and the snow fall. For some of you who live in the mid-atlantic states, you know what I mean. So if you live in sunny a warm place... wish us some Valentine SUNSHINE PLEASE!!!!!!
   Okay so here are some pictures of the Valentine cookies we made, a Valentine banner I made, and the kiddos out in the snow. This was right before they came in , so they are pretty cold, and not as cooperative as I would have liked. Enjoy anyway, and Happy Valentine's Day from the Meyer Family.  If we could send you all one thing, it would be a red plate with a white heart shaped doilie (sp) and One of these yummy cookies on it! 

9 comments:

Emily said...

Yummy cookies! The banner is super cute. And I can't believe that's your backyard...you are so lucky!

Susanna Landon said...

I love the banner! Nice job. The cookies look so delish. I want one right now so bad! Wish my kids were there to play in that snow. Enjoy it. I am wishing for snow here in the sunshine and you are wishing for sunshine in the snow.

Ginger said...

oh those cookies look so good. We had a snow warning out here in Boston yesterday afternoon and everyone was freaking out. School and businesses closed early and then it only snowed 1/2 an inch. We thought it was pretty funny that everyone was freaking out for nothing.

Emily K. said...

I can't believe you are making banners, and Valentine's Cookies with 4 kids, including a newborn. Go Super Mom! You put me to deep, dark, shame. The cookies look delish!

Mindy said...

Oh, the cookies. They look so stinking yummy. And your banner is SO cute. You're so clever. Didn't you just have a baby a month ago?! Rest!

Meg said...

I love the banner!!!! You have inspired me to make some yummy v-day cookies, or at least attempt :). I am impressed you had all that in you with the new babe and all.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

Okay...do you remember that basketball blanket you made me for my sixteenth birthday? My kids fight over who gets to sleep with it every night! Who would have thought, 12 years ago, how popular it would be someday? Just had to share that with you!

Mallory said...

hey, what happened to the "funny things my kids say" section on your blog??? i live for that section. bring it back! ;)