Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Greta is 1 today!

I just wanted to post quickly and note the Birthday of cute Greta! I cannot believe she is already 1 year old. She is such a happy little thing. She is developing a little mind of her own. She will either smile like crazy at someone she likes or give the dirtiest look to those who freak her out. It is so funny, and it tends to keep the really dirty people from touching her at the store.
  She loves to sing, and will babble along to just about any music; she'll cry in the car until I turn something on, then sing herself to sleep. She says "DaDa" when she's happy, and "MAAAAMAAAA" in the middle of the night.. go figure.
 She really is so special. We all love her so much around here. Happy Birthday Greta!

7 comments:

Trena said...

I can't believe she is one! Happy Birthday! She is so adorable!

Mindy said...

Oh Happy Birthday Greata!! You're such a smiley and sweet little thing! Slow down! I swear you were just born.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Greta! We wish we could help you celebrate! We love you!

Emily said...

She's such a cute little girl. I love the funny faces she makes--especially the serious nostril flaring she can do! Happy Birthday, G!

mjm said...

happy birthday greta! she's a doll. and those updated pics of all the kids?!?! melt. my. heart. pretty sure you have the spunkiest, cutest kids. hope things are well.

Susanna Landon said...

I just love that little Greta Girl. She is so cute and you can just feel her sweet little spirit when you are around her. She's a gem of a baby and if you lived closer I would steal her. At least until she started to cry for you in the middle of the night. Then I would return her.

Kara said...

I love a baby with a pacifier. That little girl has always had so much hair. She should share the wealth with some of our bald babies!